Cromwell, Indiana is a close-knit community with a small-town feel, perfect for fostering a comfortable lifestyle. It is located in Whitley County, surrounded by scenic hills and beautiful forests. Additionally, the city of Cromwell features plenty of opportunities to practice your favorite outdoor activities like camping and fishing.
Keep the city beautiful and maintain your property effectively by regularly scheduling septic tank pumping with Strombeck Bros.
Our Cromwell, Indiana Septic Services Are Reliable and Thorough
Septic tank pumping and maintenance are made easy with the help of Strombeck Bros. We have been serving our communities since 1958 and are proud to provide regular cleaning and pumping to keep everything in your system running smoothly. Our team provides the following septic services to the city of Cromwell:
- Septic tank cleaning, pumping, and inspection – Since solid waste accumulates in septic tanks, it needs to be pumped out and properly disposed of. Practicing septic tank pumping every 2-5 years extends the life and health of your system, helping you to save money.
- Diagnostic services and troubleshooting – With our experience in the field, your septic tank issues are no match for our team of seasoned professionals. When you encounter an issue, we are able to perform diagnostic services and troubleshooting to find out what is causing clogs, scum buildup, or waste accumulation. Once we determine the problem, we create a plan to fix it using maps of your system – just another one of the reasons our Cromwell septic tank services are the best in the city.
- Drain and line – Your septic system relies on living bacteria to break down household waste. Using drain cleaners in septic systems works, but should be done sparingly since it kills the bacteria in your tank. Our Indiana septic pumping team offers drain and sewer line cleaning whenever you need it to clean your system, while preserving the good bacteria in your system.
- Inspections – Trying to fix a failed septic system is not only costly, but it is also messy and disruptive to your daily life as well. When you are looking to purchase a new home, be sure to contact our team of Cromwell, Indiana septic cleaning professionals to evaluate the health rating of the septic system. This allows you to have confidence that the on-site wastewater disposal and treatment system is working properly upon move-in.
- Maintenance – We strive to be the best septic cleaning and pumping team in the area, which is accomplished through our service program. This program automatically conducts regular maintenance on your tank, reducing problems that could arise if you forget to call. Set it on an annual basis or a time frame of your choice to get the best backflushing, repair, water jetting, septic removal, and more in the area.
Answering Your Frequently Asked Questions About Our Septic Pumping Services
We aim to serve our customers to the best of our ability, and this starts with detailed information about our operations and company. Here are some FAQs and our answers:
What is the lifespan of my septic tank?
Septic tanks come in a variety of materials and the material directly impacts its longevity. Steel septic tanks last 15-20 years. Plastic tanks can last up to 30-50 years due to their durability. Concrete tanks are made of the strongest material and can last up to 100 years. We have discovered quite a few old burial vaults used as septic tanks long ago.
Where is my septic tank located?
Septic tank locations vary tremendously from one home to the next. Often the septic tank will be located near the house, but sometimes it can be a distance away. A first clue is to look on the opposite side of the house from the well. Many times, the septic tank will have a riser with a lid at the surface. Modern tanks often have a round, green lid at the surface, 18-30 inches in diameter. Older tanks often have a circular concrete lid at the surface, 10-12 inches in diameter.
Do I need to service my septic tank in addition to pumping?
Performing septic pumping regularly every 2-5 years, depending on the number of occupants in the home, will usually be enough to keep your septic system running smoothly. If your septic tank is outfitted with a filter, however, you may need to have the filter cleaned every 6 months to a year.
What are your hours of operation?
We are open 24/7, making sure we can show up to provide reliable septic tank service whenever you need it.
What areas do you serve around Cromwell?
We are proud to serve the following cities with our Cromwell, Indiana septic pumping services:
- South Bend
- And more!
Contact Us Today to Learn More About Our Septic Cleaning Services and Beyond
We are proud to serve the wonderful city of Cromwell and hope to bring our septic tank services to you.
Reach out today with any questions you may have!